Tuesday 28 April 2009

Hurting

Did Bikram class yesterday afternoon for the first time in about three weeks - since the running fall that saw me bloody my hands up and bash my knee/shoulder. I pushed it HARD, I was SO happy to be back ... and now everything hurts. I WAS going to go to the gym after work ... but I really do not think I have anything to give. I am going to skip it tonight and have a good dinner and early night, then do Pump in the morning plus some extra cardio. Have running tomorrow night, 5km time trial, MUST shave some seconds off the last time ... but considering it was pissing with rain and I took the first KM out VERY slowly (ie: 40secs slower than the rest) I think I will be alright.

So yeah, everything is hurting from my neck to my ankles. But it's a good hurt and it will get better.

No comments: