Friday 17 April 2009

God, I need sleep

Could not for the life of me sleep last night ... so many thoughts going through my head. So tired today and feeling utterly vile ... none of my clothes fit right (too big), but trying not to spend any $$$ on them for a little while. Weather has turned to weird in between seasons, and nothing seems suitable. Oh, and just feel disgusting! Saw all these pics of myself at a friend's wedding and just thought I looked dreadful, but everyone was telling me I looked great ... and know I have lost weight, so what's going on???

Have put it down to hormones and being really tired ... will reassess in the morning! Oh, before the 18km run we're doing. Whoo hoo, got my timing chip and bib for the half-marathon in May ... guess I'm really doing it now eh! Can't wait. Just hope I can make it. Goals are 1) to run all the way; 2) to finish in under 2 hours; 3) to finish in around 1hr 55min. Would ideally like to achieve them all ... but have to be realistic. We shall see!

Ahhh, eight hours sleep be MINE.

No comments: