Wednesday 7 January 2009

Update

Day 3 of the New Year's plan and all is going well. Have been positively saintly with food after discovering new spinach salad (English spinach, cherry tomatoes, handful of chopped walnuts, capsicum with homemade dressing) - have now eaten that three days in a row. Have run out so will have to see what's in the fridge/cupboards at home tonight.

Monday - despite being desperately tired - I did Bikram and thought I was going to faint/die/vomit (not unusual - Bikram room gets SO hot on warm days, temp was at 42c) but felt FANTASTIC after sweating Dubbo-related toxins out. Tuesday was going to face Bikram again but was too damn hot, so just did my own gym workout (30 mins bike, 15 mins rower, 20 mins t/m run plus 20 mins weights - ouch), and today I did pump. Whoo hoo. Wheels come off a bit tomorrow as have to leave work and head straight down the coast, so will give myself one day off then go for big runs on Fri and Saturday, and will try to check out the local gym.

Still struggling from sleep deprivation. It's sad but true, but I do believe I'm getting old!

No comments: