Thursday 8 January 2009

Note to self

Oh god ... must add another resolution to 2009, wear make-up to work EVERY DAY. Have just run into/been introduced to a group of the South African cricket players ... with a glowing red (hayfever-induced) nose and tired-looking eyes (those 5am starts). Bloody hell!!! Not that I was going to seduce one (ha ha ha ha) and run off with him, but would've have preferred to at least not look like Rudolph's long lost cousin.

Ooooh the shame.

And while I'm here, am leaving for the coast in 10 minutes and have packed for warm weather!!! And it's 20C and windy/rainy. What am I going to do? Bearing in mind I have made a New Year's resolution not to buy any new clothes for six months ... not that there's any decent shopping to be done in Nowra/JB. Arrrgggh. Can probably borrow an item or two off my mum ... heh, some of my old clothes perhaps?

Hah, and one more thing. Had brilliant revelation earlier today. I had/have been beating myself up for not really losing weight in the last few years. But then I realised, I have not gained any weight in the last three years either! I have successfully maintained for three years. I have probably gained 2kg, but taken it off almost immediately through hard work. So, yay!

I have definitely been complacent in the last few months though ... so I'm going to set myself some new, serious, challenges. Hmmm. Stay tuned!

No comments: