Tuesday 22 September 2009

Slightly Less Ouch

Two days post-half-mara and I think I'm about 85% recovered. Yesterday was dreadful, I could really only manage what I liked to call an adroit hobble ... managed a walk to the shops for vital necessities, but beyond that I was bed, couch or floor bound. Skins and lots and lots of stretching really helped.

Today I went in to Bikram and, hurray, was much better than last week. Think it's because of the reduction of toxins ... last four days or so have been focused on super clean eating. Touchwood, have been successful thus far. It felt pretty good, most of it anyway, so I did something cra-zy and signed up to the 60-day challenge. Argh! 40 classes in 60 days, minimum of four a week. Eeek. However, this is what I really want to do - I really think it will help to make me feel a whole lot better.

In other news, friggin' boys who call and text you numerous times a day are not worth it!

No comments: