Thursday 20 August 2009

I want to move!

I need to vent. I soooo want to move house. There is nothing really holding me back aside from economic rationalism. I rent from a friend, who gives me a VERY good/cheap rate on his one-bedroom flat. It's obscene, I should literally be paying $100 a week more. It is, however, in the middle of nowhere! I moved there nearly two years ago and just feel like I need a change. I haaate moving, but I am sick of being in the 'burbs, I miss the hustle and bustle of Newtown, where there are weird and wonderful sights to be seen every night and it only costs $15 in a taxi to get home. $20 tops.

I would be looking at paying at least $250 to $300 in rent, plus all the same bills, and I would have to spend more time travelling to work, travelling to where my running group trains. So I'm really best of staying put for a while.

But my feet are itching!

Ohh well. For now the economic rationalist in me will keep me where I am ... but for how long!?

No comments: