Monday 4 May 2009

Sorry!

Sorry about ranting on Saturday night, I think I underestimated how tired I am. I suck at being physically and mentally tired, it heightens all my negative emotions or something and I can't think straight. Have pretty much got over the four factors that were affecting me ... although yesterday went running and did Pump, and went running this afternoon so the sore bit is still lingering.

Haven't heard from that friend, and another friend who knows her quite well said she would never apologise or back down from any of her comments so I basically had two options. Confront her and tell her how much she upset me, which probably wouldn't work anyway as I was clearly upset on Saturday and still she carried on. Or to just pretend it never happened, but if she ever does it again to shut her down immediately.

I'm going for option C, the politician option. Ever seen a politician answer a question they don't want to? Hah, very rarely because they simply ignore the things they don't like. I am taking this approach, I am simply not going to contact her. Usually I initiate contact because I'm the one with my life booked to the hilt with gym/Bikram and gym sessions and she is relatively commitment free, but not this time! Just going to let things fall away and see what happens.

Death of a friendship ... must be a book in all this somewhere. Pity I don't have the disposition to take it on. One day maybe.

Oh, and inspired by Frankie I jumped back on RSVP with both feet. Bloody hell! Haven't had nearly as much success (ie: nothing hot!) but some interesting contact ... and who knows, it might be fun! It might SUCK royally too, but what the hell ... dating sucks anyway, at least this way I can make sure they're not ... I dunno, weird lookin' ... whatever that may mean. I guess I just know what I like and what I don't like. I know it's bad, but I just know I need someone taller than me. Mind you, I am 5'2" or 157cm so if a guy is shorter than me ... well, that's not likely.

Looking forward to an early night. The body is achhhing today, especially after the run ... and it's cooled down so quickly - the heater is showing NO authority right now, think I will crank it up.

Only three more days to work this week. Yay! Rest of the month is utter HELL. But I will survive!

1 comment:

Fifi said...

whoo hoo! hahaha...I've not been very successful in the past either. Had bout 30 dates when I was first single. Some of them were SHOCKERS... Gotta weed out he duds and it takes a while!