Saturday 21 March 2009

The World of A$$holes

I've entered it! That guy who I had such a faaabulous night in Canberra with ... well, I went out with him yesterday. A six hour date. It was equally as fabulous, exciting, nerve-wracking etc etc. We were having a great time until he dropped the ultimate bombshell. He's married! With kids! OMFG I wanted to punch him in his gorgeous matinee idol face.

He went on with the usual crap, he's unhappy, he wants to change his life, he thinks I could be the one to help him turn his life around. It was horrendous. As I told that DOUCHEBAG, I am not that girl. I don't care how much I like him ... sorry, liked him, how much fun we have together, how many things in common we have etc etc, I am not going there. Told him if he's so unhappy with his life he should do something to change it, or suck it up and shut up. Moron.

Stalked off to meet friends for dinner, had short bitch about it and moved on. He texted me about 10 times during the night. Ignored it. Continuing to ignore calls etc.

Despite zero sleep I still went running this morning, was supposed to be 12km but I was sooo tired that I managed more like 11km. Going to go again tomorrow morning before work. I need to burn off some serious anger ... although it's not really anger, it's serious annoyance. And I am so offended that NONE of the guys on that boys' weekend, many of whom I was talking to during the night, didn't mention it to me! Including the guy I went to uni with ... in fact he was encouraging me, telling me what a great guy he is. Argh! Cannot believe this happened. Oh, and another gold star to him - he assured me this was not in fact the first time he'd cheated on his wife. Although he didn't think kissing me and leading me on was really cheating. I wonder how SHE would feel about that. Bastard.

So, blaaah. After running had quick shower and change and then went and had pre-bridesmaid disaster weekend facial. It was soooo so nice. Ahh. Keeping very low profile tonight, need to get some sleep.

No comments: