Monday 2 March 2009

Monday

Feeling 1001 times better today, amazing what a decent night's sleep will do for you.

Here is my exercise plan for this week, unfortunately it is subject to late changes due to work n' stuff, but this is the plan.

Mon: 7km run, 20 min cardio (depending on time), 1 hr pump
Tues: 90 min Bikram
Wed: 1.5 - 2 hr running training
Thurs: Bikram
Fri: 45 min Pump
Sat: Running - 8km, 5 hour intensive Bikram "posture" clinic.
Sun: 30 min light run somewhere noice. Beach? Will depend on the weather.

Adventurous I know ... will also depend on me being able to get a decent amount of sleep at some stage.

Plan is to eat super healthy and clean too. Today is so far so good: 1/2 cup muesli with 2 tabs yoghurt for breakfast, handful of nuts for morning tea, multi-grain roll with 2 slices ham, salad for lunch (no butter of course), banana and box of sultanas for afternoon snack. Also about to have a coffee to give me a bit of a boost ahead of my arvo run. Fallin' asleep. Sure, sure it's not ideal ... but better than being totally zoned out while running. Today actually remembered watch and proper running pants. AND going to test out new shoes today. Well, new-ish shoes anyway. Bought them last year but then developed emotional attachment to the shoes I ran my 1/2 mara in. They, however, are now approaching their final stages - boo hoo!

No comments: