Monday 22 June 2009

RSVP Freak Out

Okay, so date #2 has just done the unthinkable. Or the insane. You decide.

He has sent me 2 dozen long stemmed red roses, to my work, plus a box with a bottle of champers, chocolates, teddy bear and balloon hanging off it.

I am NOT FRIGGIN' JOKING.

I knew who it was instantly when I read the card and it simply said "Beautiful".

WTF is going on! A good friend of mine has said it's the result of one of the following three:
a) Love at first sight
b) He does this for every woman he dates
c) He's psycho

Either way I am totally freaking out.

4 comments:

Fifi said...

Back away from the roses....slowly...and RUN AWAY REALLY FAST!!!!!!!!!

Insane. Seriously. I would totally freak out (but I see you already are).

OH-MY-GOD.

Or..could be love at first sight.

No..seriously, who does that?

Fifi said...

and dammit I missed the date report cos my thing's not updating in time...gotta go back now and read that one!

emharvie said...

OMG! That is waaaaaaaay to much. Que freak out!

Pitchies said...

Still majorly freaking out. Although OMFG the roses are beautiful. Even if they are about 2/3 of my height.

Blergh to idea of love at first sight anyway. Ick! Just want to disappear for a while.